What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user's visit at a later date when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, implemented in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Below is a classification of cookies according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
With regard to the processing of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, that they process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, that information is provided on their use and that they include the possibility for users to express their refusal on their use.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser to this end.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that he/she is expressly consenting to the responsible for their use, being able to exercise his/her rights and revoke his/her consent at any time, through a request to LC REC 52 SL.
Below, we inform you in detail about all the cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, the configuration of your browser and your acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed:
|Cookie||Tipo||Finalidad de la Cookie|
|PrestaShop-ff19f37c07121d048e66b4c2d4ddd162||Technique||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website.|
|PHPSESSID||Technique||This cookie is native to PHP and allows the website to store serialised status data. On this website it is used to establish user sessions by passing status data through a temporary cookie also known as a session cookie. The PHPSESSID cookie has no set expiry date as it disappears when the website is closed.|
|Technique||Google will use these cookies to improve your experience.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Technique||Used by the GOOGLE RECAPTCHA service in forms to avoid SPAM.|
|CONSENT||Technique||Function to accept cookies on websites.|
|DV||Technique||Identifies the user if they are logged in with their Google account.|
|sb||Technique||Third-party cookie necessary for the operation of the Facebook Like button.|
|_hjSession||Analytics||A cookie that holds the current session data. This ensues that subsequent requests within the session window will be attributed to the same Hotjar session.|
|Analytics||Hotjar cookie that is set when a user first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Analytics||This cookie is used to detect the first pageview session of a user.|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Analytics||This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that user is included in the data sampling defined by your site's pageview limit.|
|_hjFirstSeen||Analytics||This is set to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether this was the first time Hotjar saw this user. It is used by Recording filters to identify new user sessions.|
|_ga||Analytics||This is the main cookie used by Google Analytics. It allows the services to distinguish one user from another.|
|_gid||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.|
|ajs_anonymous_id||Analytics||This cookie is set by Segment as a randomly generated ID for anonymous visitors.|
|__cf_bm||Analytics||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|_uvc||Advertising||The uvc cookie is one of the cookies used to track usage of the addthis.com service. It allows a user to share a webpage with many social sites.|
|loc||Advertising||This cookie is used to share information from the website on social networks.|
|Advertising||These cookies have functionality that allows visitors to share a page via Facebook, Twitter, email and other means. This functionality is provided by an external company called AddThis, which uses a cookie to collect anonymous information when you visit these sites.|
|Advertising||These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.|
|1P_JAR||Advertising||Google uses this cookie to customise ads based on personal interests.|
|_fbp||Advertising||Facebook cookie used to collect statistics on site visits and advertising campaign performance.|
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options so that this is done. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks whether the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail which cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers can be found at the following locations:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help.
If you have opted in to Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke your opt-in at any time by using the "Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on" by going to the following website and following the instructions there: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en